Every wise business owner realizes the need to organize information for future reference. One of the most effective ways of doing this is by creating a database that is custom to your needs. Learn more below.
Whether online or in-office, databases help you stay organized. Let us create a database to securely store your information for easy storage and retrieval.
Why do I need a database?
A database is a system used to organize any form of data for easy and convenient retrieval via a standalone or Internet-connected computer, or mobile device. Every business needs a way to organize information, and databases provide electronic storage and retrieval.
Databases have a plethora of uses. Below is just a brief list:
- Better organize and track your sales calls, forecast, and performance
- Track aged accounts for better collection results
- Electronically store all customerÂ correspondenceÂ such as scanned paperwork, telephoneÂ conversations, and emails
- Manage large projects by allowing workers to collaborate and manage tasks
- Track customer orders from start to finish with a secure online or desktop storefront management system
- Create HIPAA compliant databases for immediate yet secure medical record retrieval
- Manage content on your website through a Content Management System
Databases don't have to be expensive
Finding a database solution for your business does not have to break the bank. We may be able to use database software you already own, or customize a solution that is similar to your needs. Databases can start as low as USD $500.
Just like any major business decision you make, building a database takes careful planning. Below are some of the basic questions we can help you answer:
- How much data can it hold before it starts to under-perform?
- Can it be expanded if I need to store additional information in the future?
- What security measures are in place to safeguard my data? Will I need encryption?
- Will my database need to be accessed by multiple users simultaneously?
- Will it need to be portable or need to be accessible from mobile devices such as smartphones?
- Is the solution recommended stable? Will it be supported in the future?
- Will my database need to communicate with other software on my computer network or online?